Interpersonal Conflict in Film
Choose one (1) movie from a list provided below:
* Brooks, J. (Director). (2004). Spanglish [Film]. Los Angeles: Gracie Films.
* Cohen, B. (Producer), & Mendes, S. (Director). (1999). American beauty [Film]. Los Angeles: Dreamworks.
* Goldwyn, T. (Director). (2006). The last kiss [Film]. Los Angeles: Dreamworks.
* Haggis, P. (Director). (2004). Crash [Film]. Los Angeles: Bob Yari Productions.
* Mordaunt, W., Tadross, M. (Executive Producers), &Tennant, A. (Director). (2005). Hitch [Film]. Los Angeles: Sony Pictures.
Watch your selected film, identify an interpersonal conflict that was not handled effectively, and write a two-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) regarding why the conflict was not handled effectively and what could have been done differently. Be sure to focus on one particular interpersonal conflict and not the movie as a whole. Films can be viewed online via streaming media sites, such as Netflix or Amazon Instant Video. You may also rent DVDs from these sites, or from your local DVD rental outlet. Some films may be available for free at streaming sites, such as Hulu or Crackle. You may also check them out at low or no cost from your local library.
Please Note: A synopsis of the film (e.g., which actors are in the film or what the movie is about) should not be included. Be sure to reference at least one of your course readings from this week in your paper. The paper must be formatted according to APA style. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting an A in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today