Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem.
Select an ecosystem, such as a temperate forest, desert biome, or the Everglades.
Determine the interdependency of life in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.
Include the following:
· List the organisms that can be found in your ecosystem. What is the benefit of this biodiversity?
· Label major organisms that live in your selected ecosystem: P for producers,C for consumers, and D for decomposers.
Write a summary of your food chain that:
· Describes the major categories of organisms: producers, consumers, and decomposers.
· Describes the interactions between organisms in your ecosystem.
· Evaluates potential hazards caused by humans that might affect your ecosystem’s stability, such as environmental pollution. What effect does this hazard have on the biodiversity in your ecosystem?
· Lists the abiotic factors present in your ecosystem.
· Describes the food chains associated with your ecosystem. Address the following items:
o Name of the plant or animal
o What it eats
o What eats it
o How it has adapted to the ecosystem
Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting an A in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today